Friday, December 26, 2014
Many years ago I have heard about what damages the innocent looking white sugar or refined sugar can cause to our health, but not until recently I ran across some articles about white sugar and stunningly found out that the
Monday, June 17, 2013
Friday, May 3, 2013
2-DAY DETOX PROGRAM
- ¼ cup red beans
- 4 pieces pitted prunes
- 4 pieces pitted dates
- 1/2 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 2 carrots
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 1 lemon, squeezed
- ¼ cup blackberries
- ¼ cup black grapes
- ½ cup ice
ENERGY SOUP WITH CUCUMBER
- ½ cup avocado
- ½ cup cucumber
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 lemon, squeezed
- 2 quarts water
- 2 carrots – cut into pieces of about 1.5cm-2cm thick
- 1 white Radish – cut into pieces of 1.5cm-2cm thick
- 2 onions, sliced or chopped
- 2 stalks leek – cut into 4cm long
- 2 stalks celery, coarsely chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 pieces of shiitake caps (sliced)
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 10 sprigs parsley, chopped
For those who expose to radiation which comes from electronic equipment, appliances (computer, router, etc.) and gadgets, detoxification with baking soda and sea salt will help reduce the radiation in our body, the formula is:
1. Use a small bathtub a big basin which can contain about 20 liters of water or enough to accommodate the body;
2. Fill the bathtub or basin with water;
3. Put three tablespoons of ba
king soda and three tablespoons of natural sea salt in the bathtub or basin
4. Stir them in the water until they are completely dissolved;
4. Soak yourself in the water for about 15 minutes, your head has also to be soaked or showered with the solution to get the maximum result.
Tuesday, April 9, 2013
Monday, April 8, 2013
Monday, February 25, 2013
If you would like to know more about food categories, you can also see the http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health about go, slow and whoa foods chart.
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
This type of hypertension tends to develop gradually over many years in most adults, though no identifiable cause of high blood pressure.
This type of high blood pressure is caused by an underlying condition and can cause higher blood pressure than does primary hypertension.
· Exercise regularly
· Don't smoke and avoid drinking alcohol and coffee
· Closely monitor your blood sugar levels and get tested for diabetes regularly
· Monitor your triglycerides and cholesterol levels and keep them under control
· Eat healthy meals everyday, with a lot of fruit, vegetables, and some seeds and nuts
. Make your own healthy snacks and juices at home instead of eating junk food.
· Limit intake of foods which contain high saturated fat and trans fat (see the list below)
· Maintain a healthy weight, and take more healthy foods, see detox.
· Keep your stress level low and get enough sleep.
· Drink sufficient amount of water, it is good to have 7-8 glasses of water per day
· If you have any sympton or feeling something (dizziness, tiredness, chest pain), talk with your doctor about your health problem and about treatment options.
· Dairy products, especially full cream milk and cheese
· Palm oil and other hydrogenated oils
· High calorie and high cholesterol foods
· White sugar, salt and white flour
· Fried foods and charred foods
· High saturated food, such butter, eggs, animal fat
· Smoking (cigarette) and drinking (alcohol)
§ Unhealthy fast foods
§ Bakery products which contain margarine and hydrogenated oils
§ Packaged snack foods including crackers, cookies which are mostly made of sugar, salt, white flour and margarine
§ Margarines or butter in fried or baked foods
Keep positive thinking and good mood
Studies reveal that a person who always worries or has a serious trauma , or individual who has bad temper or gets irritated and angry easily is more likely to have heart attack that those with mild temper and positive thinking.